I cannot tell you how excited I am to welcome Britt Nicole to Jackson on Friday evening! If you are in the area, I hope you are making plans to come. Here are some important things to remember as you come to the event:
- The event is at The Barn at Snider Farms near the Jackson Airport. There is a map under the “events” section of this webpage.
- This event is OUTSIDE so please be sure to bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- This event is Rain or Shine!
- There is a slight chance of a pop up thunderstorm, so you may want to bring an umbrella or poncho just in case. In the event of a serious downpour, we will move inside The Barn until the rain passes.
- The event officially begins at 7:00 p.m. and should conclude by 9:30 p.m. (pending weather)
- The first 400 guests will receive a stamp on their hand which ensure they will receive a free cupcake from Woodstock Bakeshop at the end of the event.
- You will be able to purchase Britt Nicole merchandise and Joytime merchandise at the event.
- No outside coolers or drinks will be allowed inside the gate.
VIP ticket holders
You can arrive between 5:00 p.m.-5:15 p.m. and will be escorted to the barn for meet and greet with Britt. You will be issued a VIP badge and lanyard that will give you access into The Barn throughout the evening. There will be complimentary Chick Fil-A sandwiches, nuggets, chips, fruit and tea/water. You can have your photo made with Britt Nicole. Meet and Greet will end around 6:00 p.m. where you can go and find a spot to sit inside the Gold Circle Seating. Bring a blanket or lawn chair to sit in for the event.
General Admission ticket holders
You can arrive at 6:00 p.m. and will be escorted to the event area to find your spot to sit for the concert. Bring a blanket or lawn chair. Chick Fil-A will be offering concessions for $5.00 (a boxed meal containing a Chick Fil-A sandwich, chips and cookie). Joytime will offer drinks (water and soda) for $1.00. Please bring cash to purchase a meal or drink.
If you have any questions about the event that have not been answered here, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support of Joytime Ministries! May God be glorified as we worship Him together on Friday evening!
Hi Joy! Just saw you yesterday with Britt! (Love you both) you did such a good job, loved the sermon! When do u thing the photos will come in?