I cannot tell you how excited I am to welcome Britt Nicole to Jackson on Friday evening! If you are in the area, I hope you are making plans to come. Here are some important things to remember as you come to the event:
- The event is at The Barn at Snider Farms near the Jackson Airport. There is a map under the “events” section of this webpage.
- This event is OUTSIDE so please be sure to bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- This event is Rain or Shine!
- There is a slight chance of a pop up thunderstorm, so you may want to bring an umbrella or poncho just in case. In the event of a serious downpour, we will move inside The Barn until the rain passes.
- The event officially begins at 7:00 p.m. and should conclude by 9:30 p.m. (pending weather)
- The first 400 guests will receive a stamp on their hand which ensure they will receive a free cupcake from Woodstock Bakeshop at the end of the event.
- You will be able to purchase Britt Nicole merchandise and Joytime merchandise at the event.
- No outside coolers or drinks will be allowed inside the gate.
VIP ticket holders
You can arrive between 5:00 p.m.-5:15 p.m. and will be escorted to the barn for meet and greet with Britt. You will be issued a VIP badge and lanyard that will give you access into The Barn throughout the evening. There will be complimentary Chick Fil-A sandwiches, nuggets, chips, fruit and tea/water. You can have your photo made with Britt Nicole. Meet and Greet will end around 6:00 p.m. where you can go and find a spot to sit inside the Gold Circle Seating. Bring a blanket or lawn chair to sit in for the event.
General Admission ticket holders
You can arrive at 6:00 p.m. and will be escorted to the event area to find your spot to sit for the concert. Bring a blanket or lawn chair. Chick Fil-A will be offering concessions for $5.00 (a boxed meal containing a Chick Fil-A sandwich, chips and cookie). Joytime will offer drinks (water and soda) for $1.00. Please bring cash to purchase a meal or drink.
If you have any questions about the event that have not been answered here, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org