It has been heavy on my heart today to send you some encouragement straight from God’s Word. I know that life can really get us all down. Everywhere I look it seems there is some crisis on the horizon. I wonder if you, too, feel this way.
Threats of the Ebola virus, Enterovirus, ISIS, horrific storms, and the list goes on. If we are not careful, the enemy could have his way in our minds.
You and I must not allow fear to rule over us. We must remember WHO is in control! As chaotic as things seem right now, God never loses control!
Our God is working behind the scenes even when we feel that this world is falling apart. Even though at times we feel that He is silent, He is weaving His plan together.
This is a truth that we must keep close at heart because there are times when we wonder if He is listening or if He is concerned with our problems.
Here are a few verses that I hope will bring you some encouragement today:
- … I have heard your prayer; I have seen your tears. Behold, I will heal you -2 Kings 20:5
- For they cried to the God in the battle, and He was entreated of them; because they put their trust in Him. – 1 Chr 5:20
- I cried to the Lord with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill. -Ps 3:4
- And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. -Is 65:24
- The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry. -Ps 34:15
- And call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me. –Ps 50:15
- As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and He shall hear my voice. –Ps 55:16,17
- Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He delivered them out of their distresses. -Ps 107:6
- And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He hears us: And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him. -1 Jn 5:14,15
Over and over again in His Word, God assures His people that He hears them! He sees them and He is with them.
I want you to stand firm today on TRUTH! The God of the Universe loves you! He has not forgotten you.
When you feel as if there is no hope in sight, you keep stand firm on God’s Word. Believe Him to be who He says He is.
Don’t give up on Him, my friend. Be patient as He completes the good work He started!
Hoping this brings you encouragement today,